Many of you will now be aware of the updated guidance from the Government today on pubs and restaurants. Here is our update:
• We are still able to take bookings for tables of 6 people or less
• Our team members will continue to put the safety of our customers and overall team first and will now wear face masks
• Face masks should be worn by our customers but can be removed when sitting at the table and we will operate a table service for food and drinks
• We will close at 10:00pm and all customers are required to provide details for track and trace
• We will accept walk-ins for food and drinks, however, this is on a first-come-first-served basis. If we have space we will accommodate you
Thank you for your continued support of your local businesses in these difficult times.
We accept bookings by telephone only on 01482 651303. Please call and we will happily book you in